2012年4月1日 星期日

songs tonite

close to nature



i feel like i 'm in a paradise..



is it touching really?


Kissin plays Campanella , he's the best playing it when compared to Yundi Li , Lang Lang or Horowitz






i think i 'm floating~~~






A touching translation of lyrics was found in youtube~~ i like the first part of lyrics though the latter part is a bit negative~


English translation:
I will never be afraid of lonliness again.
Lonliness has already locked away the real me.
The joy and love in my heart are fading away. The love in the past
is burning me fiercely like fire.
The joy tonight is already finishing, now I alone face my shadow
difficult to find one who'd understand my heart.

From that day I searched for love in the wind, it was already bound to be wrong
Looking back, I realize completely how silly I was
Regrets are left with me; tiredness is left with me;
being sad for love
Look, everywhere is filled with lonliness.
So much pain and bitterness behind the lonliness;
give me all the pain and bitterness.
I continue to fall into the deep pit, fall into the hatred and sadness
actually cannot be overcome the sadness
cannot overcome...
only left with me... being sad.